The Caribee Mineral King high visibility safety backpack is popular for use in mine sites, on railways and at construction sites. The high visibility reflective tape is AS/NZS Approved making this pack visible in low light conditions. The pack's handy front pouch can be used to hold helmets or excess gear.
Volume: 32L/50 x 32 x 20cm
- Heavy duty high visibility Caribee day/night orange backpack.
- Now available in Navy colourway.
- Bio-form padded harness system with utility hip belt & sternum strap.
- Main compartment with heavy duty #10 zips
- Front panel zippered stash pocket - great for keys or your phone
- Velcro ID attachment points
- Side mounted radio pocket
- Front adjustable helmet pouch
- Hydration ready - just add a 2L or 3L hydration reservoir
- Molle attachment points
- Reflective tape
- Side mount bottle/utility pockets